Report Retrieval | Official website of the City of Tucson
Order online through VitalChek and receive your eligible purchase by express mail. Additional fees apply.
VitalChek is a third party company authorized by Maricopa County and the State of Arizona to offer this online application option. To obtain information and instructions for ordering Arizona vital records, please review the VitalChek website. Contact Us. Hours Monday - Friday 8 a.
Please arrive by 4 p. Birth Certificates. Death Certificates.
- 16 Best Pima County Research images | Arizona, Family search, Family history center.
- how do i find a persons e mail address.
- get a utah birth certificate.
- sample washington state divorce decree.
Home Birth. Additional Resources.
Forms of Acceptable Identification. Per A.
Arizona Birth Certificates
If payment is sent by mail, only send personal checks or money orders. Do not send cash through the mail. Make checks and money orders payable to City of Tucson.
- where can i find vince carter dunk clips.
- find prepaid camera cell phones in millington tn?
- how do you get a marriage license in ohio.
- how to pardon a criminal record.
Letters documenting an individual's arrest history with the Tucson Police Department are available to that person or a representative. Requests for this service must be made in person or by mail.
Birth/Death Certificates (Vital Records)
At the Public Records windows, located at the Records Section, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, or credit cards. Make checks payable to City of Tucson. Please Note: Due to the number of requests and staffing, we are not able to process your request immediately.
- Vital Records.
- Arizona Death Certificate | Everplans.
- Report Retrieval.
- Eligibility Requirements for Certificates.
- Obtaining a Certified Death Certificate in Arizona | bilatete.ml.
- Concealed Weapons and Permits;
- Notary Public!